Thursday, August 28, 2008

life in the fourth row. just on tuesday.

i got to see amos lee and patty griffin live with lori and julie and nathan. i could see her facial expressions and his spit fly. it was awesome to be that close. no cameras at all but my gigantic purse and the iPhone helped me get these... not so good at all. but just in case i forget.





both were incredible. it was such a nice feeling to watch them sing the lyrics that have comforted me so many times.

upcoming concert lineup: iron&wine, pinback and jason mraz. dbj.

5 comments:

d.l.s. said...

Is this the outside winery venue in Sonoma/Napa? I saw Rufus Wainwright there; best concert of my life.

s h o n n a said...

jason mraz? wtf no fair!! he effing plays in LA the day i leave to germany... WHAT THE HELL!!

amos lee... I AM JEALOUS!

Anonymous said...

yessssssssssssss

lori lester said...

good use of dbj. cousin would be proud.

SLR said...

I LOVE Patty Griffin!!!! I am so so so jealous. She is so amazing live.