Friday, February 6, 2009

what are you doing today?

if the answer is not "going to the movies to watch he's just not that into you," then i think you need to rework your schedule. it comes out TODAY. what are you waiting for?


i can remember back to being an RA in page three c and receiving the book in the mail from my mom. "what message is she trying to send me?" i wondered. and then i opened the book. and soon after.. story time began. sitting in the papasan chair reading one chapter at a time, eating alphabet cookies and laffy taffy and laughing hysterically at the realities of how dumb girls (we, us, me) can be. in the end: i learned a lot from that book, even if i don't always exercise my knowledge.

hands down: one of my favorite RA memories.

5 comments:

MicheLe said...

already bought my tickets.
wish we were going together.

[Anna] said...

I recruited Janelle - we're reliving those great moments TODAY in 40 minutes!!! Holla for the matinee on a rainy day!

Melissa said...

going on sunday..don't you worry. And i thought of you, even though i wasn't a part of your page read alouds :)

Anonymous said...

What was the book?? :)

Jeff & Jenn Kliewer said...

so what did you think of the movie???
:> BS