Wednesday, March 4, 2009

the depth of a belly button.

well, mine is deep. like i can almost stick a whole bobby pin in it, deep. WEIRD, i know. and i'm not alone because julie can stick half her finger in there, and she has LONG fingers. this is probably something i shouldn't be disclosing to the internet world, but i figure if anything ever happens to me and you can't recognize me, just check out my belly button and you'll know it's me.

the only thing that was deduced as good from the depth of our belly buttons is that if we ever get pregnant, we have a high chance of continuing to have in INNY instead of being forced to move to the dark side of an OUTTY.

innies for life. [are we alone in this?]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Innies fo life! Just to clarify, if your fingers are divided into thirds, I can stick 1/3 in my belly button.

s h o n n a said...

i have a VERY deep bb too. weird. too bad i dont want to get prego so i won't need that added benefit. there has to be some other benefits...??

i totally had an outtie and at age 12 in went innie. weird!