Tuesday, June 23, 2009

happy future father's day dinner.

as ct would say, "you know some shit, ek!" but he knows (and i know) that i just like to play in the kitchen. and playing in the kitchen is more fun with friends. in honor of future father's day, we made: pan-seared tilapia with lemon and capers over quinoa, fresh summer squash and zucchini with something else (i can't remember), lemon and thyme roasted carrots and sara foster's roasted peach halves with a bomb crumb topping.


i'm clearly excited that dan was taking this photo.

there they are... future fathers nick, dillon, kyle, chad, dan, and andrew.

7 comments:

Lesley Miller said...

That is just the cutest thing ever. Awwwww...

[Anna] said...

Nick is clearly thrilled by the prospect of fatherhood.

MicheLe said...

I'm still so impressed that you KNOW each of these guys will be fathers. Do you charge your clients extra for the palm readings?

emilykatz said...

I do charge a bit extra for the palm reading. It's something like fifty dollars a minute.

No but really, I gave them a lecture about how if they aren't actual biological fathers then they better take somebody under their wing. Of course they might not remember it cause they had a few gin and tonics. Come on mm, you know I don't mess around... I'm sure I said "if" you're ever a father, too. :)

Anonymous said...

good fun, great pictures. but can i ask what chad is doing? did he get his finger stuck?

emilykatz said...

I'm not quite sure what he's doing.... when I find out I'll get back to you.

Chadwick Trabucco said...

chinese handcuffs.