Wednesday, June 17, 2009

updated todo todo todo list.

i love lists. my full name is "emily jeanne the list lover katz." i don't know what my parents were thinking but they totally knew me before i exited the womb. geniuses. if you knew the password on my phone you'd find all kinds of fun lists in there: funny quotes, library books to rent, lounges in the city to go to, words to look up, things i want to remember, gifts i want to give, the kiss list, what to bring and not bring on next year's yosemite trip, ya know... the usual. i've completed EIGHT MORE items on my life todo todo todo list. thirtynine to go.

38. Go fishing with Carter (05/09) (no shark/fish caught. still counts for going though!)
41. Go to a fondue restaurant (02/09) HEY BILL AND RITA!
66. Sell my car (05/09) suckas.
70. Take Diana to the zoo (05/09) HEY PIPPEN THE PENGUIN.
72. Plan at least 3 more friends’ weddings (Leslie 09/08, Janelle 08/09, Laura 10/09)
77. Go to the grand re-opening of the Academy of Sciences (02/09) HEY JULIE!
95. Visit Carissa in Orange (03/09)
96. Learn to knit (01/09) HEY MEG!

see the whole list here.

3 comments:

Megan said...

i thought i got a shout out, but then i realized i don't know how to knit. boo.

Anonymous said...

um WAIT... don't I count as a wedding? I mean, you came to the tasting today and have pretty much suggested anything and everything fun on the big day...

emilykatz said...

HAHAHA. you don't count because you have jubilee! i'm not actually doing any hard work- i'm just helping with all the FUN stuff... HOW GOOD WAS THAT FOOD?