Friday, June 19, 2009

i've been waiting one thousand four hundred and ninety one days for this.

i've only fallen in love with a woman once. it was the day i discovered kate earl and her cd fate is the hunter. that was more than four years ago.

i've been waiting and waiting for more. [anything, kate, anything!] and NOW my wait is over... it's only four songs but you can fall in love, too, for two ninety nine. who knew love could be so cheap?

if you want, listen on her myspace before you buy. or at least just purchase melody cause it's the best track.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg you changed your profile pic!!!

emilykatz said...

you would notice that. that photo was taken four years ago so i thought i deserved an update!

Allison sebek said...

I saw her in concert once with Tristan Prettyman. She couldn't even play the guitar!!! She was like "ok, wait, that's not right, let me try again...." whatevski..call me soon girl..

emilykatz said...

freaking allison. she is a PIANIST! of course she sucks at guitar. quit dissing me and embarrassing me on my blog. go get your tweezers already. i'm calling you this week. that's a threat, not a promise.

ps. you owe me some laffy taffy & alphabet cookies.