Wednesday, April 16, 2008

can i get a witness?

seriously. it's april 16. do you know what that means? two things in particular:

one. it's the day after taxes were due so pretty much meg is kickin' ass and takin' names. congratulations on completing another tax season, meg. you rock. i hope you can get a massage and a facial and a pedicure and drink some fancy wine... you know, pamper yourself.

two. it's been twenty-nine days since anna quinlan has posted on her blog and i'm pretty much going through withdrawals. i mean, my fridays just haven't been the same since i last read about quotations out of context or her bottom drawer which holds her beloved bikinis. seriously, get back in the ball game quinlan. we're all losing with out you.

3 comments:

[Anna] said...

Not gonna lie... the fact that AQ has been a little lax in her blog posting was a topic of conversation this morning. I mean I still go to the blog to listen to the music but I would love a little mental stimulation while I'm listening :)

BTW: LOVE the phrase "kickin' ass and takin' names." I try to use it as much as possible.

Megan said...

that WAS a topic of conversation. HAH!

and thanks for the shout out. just got back from my fabuloussss massage, thanks:)

oh, and the drinking- took care of that last night! hee hee.

Lesley Miller said...

Amen to all of the above.