Monday, April 14, 2008

symphony.

it was my first time to a professional symphony and it turned out to be an amazing piano performance. we got all dolled up and had a blast. it was especially fun to watch deb get so into beethoven's moonlight sonata.


me, julie, deb, pryor.

registered for classes today. you bet i was on at 8:57 pushing refresh refresh refresh until it let me in. and i got what i wanted. party this summer: brief interactional systems theory, pragmatic family systems, alcoholism/substance abuse, etc. riiiiiiight.

other than classes, summer is starting to come together nicely: seattle at some point, santa barbara for jonny's wedding, shonna to sf, climbing half dome in july, john mayer, weekend in sf with the informedin08 ladies, lots and lots of bbqs on the mcallister house roof, and spades galore.

i love twentythree. love love love it.

4 comments:

Megan said...

when are where are you JMing it?

emilykatz said...

in your hometown! shoreline amphitheater on july 26.

Megan said...

UGH!!! i SO wish i was going. I love Shoreline.. I am out of town that weekend, so we are going to Paso earlier in the week, and Irvine on Sunday. I heart JM. HAHHAHAHA

Sarah said...

So excited because two of your summer plans involve me getting to hang out with you.

(1) Seattle
(2) Jonny and Elisa's wedding.

I haven't seen you for almost a year. It's time to change that.