Monday, April 21, 2008

nine & a joke.

my mom turned 51 today. and dr. dunn turned some age today, too. do you know dr. dunn? you wish you did if you don't.

i received a hand written letter today from a friend. i can't tell you who because some of you might be really jealous.

i can't wait to see the swell season this saturday. well, i can wait. but i will anxiously wait.

nick is coming to town this weekend. he's running a marathon at big sur. did anyone hear the piece on npr today about running marathons? interesting.

i finished all four of my papers. two weeks early, i might add. as my brothers would say "do you want a brownie pin?" why, yes, carter, adam, and daniel, i do want that brownie pin. give it to me. now.

i heard that my ten month old nephew ate thirty tiny pieces of steak this weekend. crazy. but it's okay, my nurse mother was there in case he choked.

the newest update to my summer: probably going skydiving in the month of may. my friends are so cool and my life is so great. i'm just sayin.

i've been studying for my psychopathology test lately. i can tell you all about personality disorders. and sexual disorders. and sleeping disorders. and i don't want any of those disorders. ever. (and either do you).

tonight we talked about thankfulness at community group. it was a good reminder to tell God what we were thankful and glad for (good friends/moms/jobs) and what we were thankful and not glad for (bosses/illness/jobs). confusing, i know. you had to be there.

joke: why does snoop need an umbrella?

3 comments:

d.l.s. said...

fo drizzle.

(did I ruin the suspense?)

emilykatz said...

diiiiiiiiiiiiianaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! (can't you hear me yelling at the panel between our rooms?)

s h o n n a said...

where can i find the thing on npr?

do i have a sexual disorder?

skydiving? im going june 7th in santa barbara. come? where are you going? byron? that's where i went for my 21st birthday. it's amazing!!

happy birthday mom!

i am thankful you you :)