Monday, November 17, 2008

let's save some money. part two.

last week when i told you about how i've managed to save one hundred and eighty six dollars by shaving with water, anna left me a comment saying her husband, kiah, would recommend i read "smart women finish rich." i immediately looked on amazon dot com, put it in my shopping cart and ALMOST clicked buy. then i remembered that i was TRYING to save money. so i walked myself to the usf library and searched for it. they didn't have it. but i knew they could get it for me. FOR FREE. and that they did. it arrived friday and i got a friendly message asking me to come get my FREE book. 


so here's to utilizing the library more. i always knew you were there, i've just been neglecting you. forgive me?

money i'll save: fifteen dollars by not purchasing this book and at least one hundred and fifty dollars by renting my school books for the spring semester (if i want to keep one of them, i'll buy it after i know for sure that it's a keeper). totally worth it.

No comments: